That is so wonderful to see 3 generations together! Emilio looked like he enjoyed his granddady!
I see 3 happy guys. This video is worth 1000 words. Enjoy ...
I think Granddaddy was telling secrets, or was it a little bird?
That was definitely a little bird in the ear. I used to get those occassionally.
Dear and wonderful preserved memories to share for lifetimes. I love to see Da work his magic.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is so wonderful to see 3 generations together! Emilio looked like he enjoyed his granddady!
I see 3 happy guys. This video is worth 1000 words. Enjoy ...
I think Granddaddy was telling secrets, or was it a little bird?
That was definitely a little bird in the ear. I used to get those occassionally.
Dear and wonderful preserved memories to share for lifetimes. I love to see Da work his magic.
Post a Comment