what a happy prankster!
That little hand is so quick- I love it!
I have a feeling Emilio is going to have quite a lot of fun just being a boy and playing with his mama and papa! What an infectious laugh!
Train up a rebel in the way he should not go, and when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:06 (paraphrased)Or will he?
He's such a clown who makes us all laugh with him!I second Da's comment.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
what a happy prankster!
That little hand is so quick- I love it!
I have a feeling Emilio is going to have quite a lot of fun just being a boy and playing with his mama and papa! What an infectious laugh!
Train up a rebel in the way he should not go, and when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:06 (paraphrased)
Or will he?
He's such a clown who makes us all laugh with him!
I second Da's comment.
Post a Comment