Two beautiful children playing together, totally accepting of each other's attention and care. Olivia sure loves her cousin. And Emilio certainly loves her. I love them both.
They are like two peas in a pod! They are so cute! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (belated) Steve, Maria and Emilio!
I really miss my nephew. Give Emi a hug for me and we'd love to see a pic of him in his monster shirt.
What fun these Cousins are having together!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Two beautiful children playing together, totally accepting of each other's attention and care. Olivia sure loves her cousin. And Emilio certainly loves her. I love them both.
They are like two peas in a pod! They are so cute! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (belated) Steve, Maria and Emilio!
I really miss my nephew. Give Emi a hug for me and we'd love to see a pic of him in his monster shirt.
What fun these Cousins are having together!
Post a Comment