Saturday, November 24, 2007

It will be a loooong 3 weeks

Soon after Emilio gave her a goodbye hug and kiss and went upstairs for his nap, Maria Rosa took a taxi to O'Hare and caught an Iberia Airbus to Madrid. Though I threw my body across the doorway in a desperate attempt to keep her from leaving, she managed to get away. During her two-week stay with us, Emi's abuela worked non-stop, changing diapers, shopping, cleaning house, doing laundry, playing with Emilio, taking him to the park, and feeding all five of us. She will be greatly missed. Luckily, she and Emi's abuelo Jaime are coming back 3 weeks from now on the 14th and 15th of December respectively and they will both be able to stay with us for a longer stretch of time then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so wonderful that Maria Rosa has been with you, and is coming back.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what has happened but I can't send a comment.