wonderful. I'd love to come visit and build a snowman with him.
Great shots! He is the right age to enjoy the snow. I wish I could play with him in the snow. Love, grandmother
He's too young to be shoveling already. Melissa tells horror stories of shoveling snow. Emi's already doing things i've never done (holding a snow shovel, for one).
I miss the snow in Virginia, but not the shoveling.
HELLO this is Paola Ardiles (chilena-canadiense)a friend of Maria Jose'strying to get in touch my email pardiles@Hotmail.combig hug
Post a Comment
5 comments:
wonderful. I'd love to come visit and build a snowman with him.
Great shots! He is the right age to enjoy the snow. I wish I could play with him in the snow. Love, grandmother
He's too young to be shoveling already. Melissa tells horror stories of shoveling snow. Emi's already doing things i've never done (holding a snow shovel, for one).
I miss the snow in Virginia, but not the shoveling.
HELLO
this is Paola Ardiles (chilena-canadiense)
a friend of Maria Jose's
trying to get in touch
my email
pardiles@Hotmail.com
big hug
Post a Comment