In the following clip, Uncle Brian sings "Heigh Ho," from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, while Emilio marches around the room waving a clean diaper. Lyndsae and Pablo make a cameo appearance and Nina gets a close-up.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Brian's in good voice! and I love the song. I must admit that is one I didn't know the words to. (Usually that doesn't stop me singing it anyway, but I don't remember singing that one.) Emi should know lots of songs when he grows up. Grandmother
2 comments:
Brian's in good voice! and I love the song. I must admit that is one I didn't know the words to. (Usually that doesn't stop me singing it anyway, but I don't remember singing that one.) Emi should know lots of songs when he grows up. Grandmother
¡Felicitaciones Brian, siempre puede haber tiempo para dedicarse a la profesión del canto!
Un beso
María Rosa
Post a Comment