I'd forgotten you had to learn how to pump on swings. Where is the bridge? Grandmother
I knew he was going to run to the camera. It's a remake of "The Crawler" (July, 2006), not even four years ago.He's come a long way, that baby!Granddaddy
The bridge is on the southwestern end of the reservoir.
Can you imagine Nina and Pablo running like that a couple of summers from now?
I can imagine their doing it now!Granddaddy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'd forgotten you had to learn how to pump on swings. Where is the bridge? Grandmother
I knew he was going to run to the camera. It's a remake of "The Crawler" (July, 2006), not even four years ago.
He's come a long way, that baby!
Granddaddy
The bridge is on the southwestern end of the reservoir.
Can you imagine Nina and Pablo running like that a couple of summers from now?
I can imagine their doing it now!
Granddaddy
Post a Comment