I didn't know cowboys like Ritz Bits!
Maria, my dear Granddaughter, you may be surprised at how many things cowboys will like. ! What a boy!Love, G-mom
Emi looks great in his cowboy hat! Grandmother
Maaybe if I had had a construction project like this, I would have developed some sense of physics. Sadly, I'm helpless. Emi looks like a little boy instead of an infant who is quickly growing into a little boy.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I didn't know cowboys like Ritz Bits!
Maria, my dear Granddaughter, you may be surprised at how many things cowboys will like. ! What a boy!
Love, G-mom
Emi looks great in his cowboy hat! Grandmother
Maaybe if I had had a construction project like this, I would have developed some sense of physics. Sadly, I'm helpless. Emi looks like a little boy instead of an infant who is quickly growing into a little boy.
Post a Comment