Wednesday, July 15, 2015

First Basketball Camp

On his first day at ECU's Tiger Basketball Hoops Clinic, Emilio won the Hustle Award. He enjoyed the three-day camp experience so much, that two weeks later we signed him up for a second camp run by members of the ECU Women's Basketball Team. At that camp, he won both the Skills Challenge and the Hot Shot Competition.

1 comment:

granddaddy said...

I am woefully ignorant of such things, but I think maybe Dad needs a faster shutter speed. Then again, if you win the Hustle Award (the best one to win IMHO), maybe you should be something of a blur. Makes me remember All-American Basketball Camp in Colorado, summer of '61 or '62 (where I won Best Player in the Under High School Division and would surely have been named Mr. Hustle if they had awarded such a thing). Oh those good ol' gym rat days.