I laughed aloud 3 times watching this sneak attack. He's learning about leverage as well (actual physical leverage moving that heavy chest), and that he can outsmart anyone if he's just clever and cute enough. Also, he didn't really break any rules when he got out, except for the act of breaking out. He pulled a magnet off the fridge but put it right back on. Bring us more, please. I could watch him all day.
3 comments:
True enough, but I don't get the feeling he's really trying.
He was on a no holds barred exploration adventure! He moved so fast when he slipped in between the play pen and the couch.
I laughed aloud 3 times watching this sneak attack. He's learning about leverage as well (actual physical leverage moving that heavy chest), and that he can outsmart anyone if he's just clever and cute enough. Also, he didn't really break any rules when he got out, except for the act of breaking out. He pulled a magnet off the fridge but put it right back on. Bring us more, please. I could watch him all day.
Post a Comment