What a wonderful happy birthday dance of joy from her wee cousin! He's a gooooood dancer!
¡Ha dicho daddy! o dad, lo hemos escuchado.Este chico, como mueve las manos al ritmo de la música, va a ser director de orquesta ¡o director de los padres!¡Feliz cumple Olivia!
What a great dance! I'm surprised Emilio didn't get dizzy with all that turning. What a sweet boy! Love.
Round and round and round he goes. I am eager to dance with him some day.
Thank you for the happy birthday letter! You're a good dancer, Emilio.Love, Olivia
Whatch out dancing with the stars...Here comes teh happy, father and son dance duo team on this side of Chicago! :)
Oh my goodness! Was she 8?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a wonderful happy birthday dance of joy from her wee cousin! He's a gooooood dancer!
¡Ha dicho daddy! o dad, lo hemos escuchado.
Este chico, como mueve las manos al ritmo de la música, va a ser director de orquesta ¡o director de los padres!
¡Feliz cumple Olivia!
What a great dance! I'm surprised Emilio didn't get dizzy with all that turning. What a sweet boy! Love.
Round and round and round he goes. I am eager to dance with him some day.
Thank you for the happy birthday letter! You're a good dancer, Emilio.
Love,
Olivia
Whatch out dancing with the stars...Here comes teh happy, father and son dance duo team on this side of Chicago! :)
Oh my goodness! Was she 8?
Post a Comment