He does indeed have an eye for detail. Has he ever seen "un gato" in person? Probablamente su Tia Lisa y Tia Melissa's gatos? It seems you'd want to sit forever on the sofa with Emilio and a stack of books.
Emilio is good at spotting gatos in apartment windows when we go on walks (he has not met Lisa and Melissa's feline friends, though). But he is amazing when it comes to spotting airplanes and hearing distant El trains. Uh-may-zing.
Oh my hasn't he grown! I can't believe that it has been almost a year since I met you guys and he was just crawling! Now he is a dancing machine. It looks like all is well with you, Steve and the star of the hour, EMILIO!! Congratulations on your new house!
g-mom, I have always loved to watch and observe the hands of children (and adults, I guess). I can see both Steve and Maria's hands with my eyes closed. Both have long, slender, elegant and expressive hands. Clearly Emilio has those gifted hands as well. I'm glad you noticed them, too.
7 comments:
I see that Emilio has inherited his Mama's beautiful long fingers. Good for pointing and a million other things! Such a handsome fellow!
Emilio habla mas espanol que yo!
emilio can read! What a smart boy he is!
He does indeed have an eye for detail. Has he ever seen "un gato" in person? Probablamente su Tia Lisa y Tia Melissa's gatos? It seems you'd want to sit forever on the sofa with Emilio and a stack of books.
Emilio is good at spotting gatos in apartment windows when we go on walks (he has not met Lisa and Melissa's feline friends, though). But he is amazing when it comes to spotting airplanes and hearing distant El trains. Uh-may-zing.
Oh my hasn't he grown! I can't believe that it has been almost a year since I met you guys and he was just crawling! Now he is a dancing machine. It looks like all is well with you, Steve and the star of the hour, EMILIO!! Congratulations on your new house!
g-mom, I have always loved to watch and observe the hands of children (and adults, I guess). I can see both Steve and Maria's hands with my eyes closed. Both have long, slender, elegant and expressive hands. Clearly Emilio has those gifted hands as well. I'm glad you noticed them, too.
Post a Comment