A lot of those sounded like Da Da to me. Don't you wish you knew what he was thinking? He could be laughing because he knows something you don't.
The truth revealed: It is I! Ga-Ga is short for Granddaddy.
Steve ¿ por que no le preguntas Where is ga-ga? A lo mejor lo señala
I think he's trying to say that it was Colonal Sanders in the library with a candlestick
I looked it up on Wikipedia. "Ga-Ga" is a form of dodgeball played in Israel. "Ga" means "to hit" in Hebrew. I'll be over to play next Sunday, Emilio.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
A lot of those sounded like Da Da to me. Don't you wish you knew what he was thinking? He could be laughing because he knows something you don't.
The truth revealed: It is I! Ga-Ga is short for Granddaddy.
Steve ¿ por que no le preguntas Where is ga-ga? A lo mejor lo señala
I think he's trying to say that it was Colonal Sanders in the library with a candlestick
I looked it up on Wikipedia. "Ga-Ga" is a form of dodgeball played in Israel. "Ga" means "to hit" in Hebrew.
I'll be over to play next Sunday, Emilio.
Post a Comment