Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloweeeeeeen!

Although the orginal plan called for me to take the family tiger for a trick-or-treat walk around the block to see what kind of candy he could scare up, at the moment of truth, the big cat insisted that he would rather hang out in our lair and have the block come to him. While waiting, he practiced the "Happy Halloween!" greeting he learned from the disembodied skulls on sale in the seasonal aisle at the local drugstore (where we make regular visits).


In the video below, the tiger distributes candy to: a) Girl in Trench Coat; b) Girl with Cat Whiskers; c) Annoying Boy Who Wants Skittles; and d) Annoying Boy Who Wants Skittles but Fears Imprisonment. After the last of this bunch leaves, the tiger makes a break for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's the cutest little tiger I've ever seen! He did good! Olivia was a witch! We had so many kids I ran out of candy at 8:00 and shut the door. There was one pumpkin who was 18 months who was adorable. I love Halloween.