When Cousin Amy came to visit, Emilio enjoyed showing her his Giraffe Yoga position and his duck walk. We served her a Chicago-style Dogzilla from Byron's (the biggest hot dog she'd ever seen) and took her to the park, where Emilio wore her name out. Later she showed us how to play the "Stop-Go" tickle game. We hope to see her and the rest of Findlay's finest again soon (in Chicago and on their own family blogsite!).
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah...no news on the blogsite yet. But you keep trying Steve and maybe one day I'll listen. I really enjoyed seeing you guys - Maria Jose looked great and I can't wait to see everyone (plus the new additions) in the near future! My favorite thing is to be with family and it's good to know we've got some close by (relatively speaking). I had so much fun watching and playing with Emilio - what a fabulous little personality he has! So much joy. He can teach all of us a few things about how to live life.
1 comment:
Yeah...no news on the blogsite yet. But you keep trying Steve and maybe one day I'll listen. I really enjoyed seeing you guys - Maria Jose looked great and I can't wait to see everyone (plus the new additions) in the near future! My favorite thing is to be with family and it's good to know we've got some close by (relatively speaking). I had so much fun watching and playing with Emilio - what a fabulous little personality he has! So much joy. He can teach all of us a few things about how to live life.
Post a Comment