Emilio loves to transport groceries from the hall to the kitchen. He prefers to take each item out of its bag first, though (making this a long-ish video). It's like Christmas all over again.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
STEVE, I am Paola Ardiles (la chilena-canadiense), a friend of Maria Jose's from a long time ago. We met once in Madrid-remember? I'm trying to find her email to write. I'm going to Spain and wondering where you guys are right now? Congrats on Emilio--he looks very cute!!!!!!!!!! my email is pardiles@hotmail.com tell her to PLEASE write soon. Lots of love Paola
Hola Emilio, ya hace casi dos meses que no te veo. Has crecido mucho, te veo muy trabajador. El flequillo corto te queda muy bien. Escucho que estás hablando mucho. ¡No sabés como te extraño y el deseo que tengo de estar cerquita otra vez! Gracias por hablar por telèfono conmigo cada vez que llamo. Un beso enorme de tu abuaba
3 comments:
STEVE,
I am Paola Ardiles (la chilena-canadiense), a friend of Maria Jose's from a long time ago.
We met once in Madrid-remember?
I'm trying to find her email to write. I'm going to Spain and wondering where you guys are right now? Congrats on Emilio--he looks very cute!!!!!!!!!!
my email is
pardiles@hotmail.com
tell her to PLEASE write soon.
Lots of love
Paola
Hola Emilio, ya hace casi dos meses que no te veo. Has crecido mucho, te veo muy trabajador. El flequillo corto te queda muy bien. Escucho que estás hablando mucho. ¡No sabés como te extraño y el deseo que tengo de estar cerquita otra vez! Gracias por hablar por telèfono conmigo cada vez que llamo. Un beso enorme de tu abuaba
Emilio makes the chore of putting away the groceries seem like play. Love that dance jig!
Post a Comment