This is one goal I didn't get on video. Had you told me before the start of the season that Emilio would score so many goals, I'd consider not trying to film them all, I would have been incredulous.
The Pounce. This may have been an own goal, but I'm giving Emilio credit for it. In later games, opposing coaches would say The Pounce was illegal, and Emilio had to give the goalie more space. I put that on the ref.
Nice finish. I don't think Brodie would've gotten to it, but Emi's coach advised Emi to share the net.
Nice stop and turn at the front of this one. Hard to fault Emi for not letting Brodie take the shot. As the season progressed, Brodie got more aggressive.
The Pounce 2. Not clean, but we'll take it. A windy day in Ada.
Seven seconds?
A difficult angle.
I love the way Emilio finds the open space in this one.
But there were at least eight in this one.
Three game total: sixteen.
2 comments:
My oh my! I saw it live, and seeing it again is still just as awesome. Dude can play!
Granddaddy
Can't wait until next season! Mi hermoso Emi, que me hace amar el futbol por primera vez en la vida!
Post a Comment