We won the first one 11-7, and Emilio scored 10.
The game begins; fifteen seconds later: through the wickets. It's 1-0.
One minute later: that's some fast running; 2-0.
2-1.
Nice header!
Well-done, Lane! 3-1.
Camera malfunction--but at least I got it. That's Emi's 3rd.
Determination produces #4.
Emi played goalie for most of the third quarter and allowed one goal. As soon as the 4th quarter began, he made this incredible corner kick. Technically, this is an own goal, I guess.
Impressive change of direction. #5. Can you hear the Orange coach say "He schooled you"? I heard him telling his team at half-time to watch out for that move. We heard a lot of "Cover #3" in this game.
It's raining.
Taking direction from the documentarian; #6.
#7. Ref says there's one minute to play. Final score: 9-4, Dragons. Emi scores 7. Next week: a double header.
1 comment:
Emi, I really admire the way you move the ball, and keep it away from the other team.
Post a Comment