Saturday, October 12, 2013

Season Four, Game Four

I had to miss this one because I was reading a paper at an academic conference in Lawrence, Kansas.  It hurt!  As soon as I got out of my session, I called the field in time to get a half-time report from the second game of the double-header (the next post).  I am very grateful to Maria for serving as documentarian.  

Emi goes the length of the field, takes his time, and it's 1-0. 

This is the ensuing kickoff.  Nifty.  2-0.

Two minutes later:  I've seen this movie before; the intercepted goal kick becomes the hat trick.

Three minutes later:  #4.  The next clip is 24 minutes later, we've switched ends and perhaps Emi took a break?

Impressive footwork here.  That's #5.

Two minutes later, Emi goes the length of the field for #6.


Tyler scores the last one; nice assist, Emi.  Mari tells me the final score was 7-1; Emi scored six and had one assist.

No comments: