Saturday, October 13, 2007

Free Ride


Emilio's first visit to the barber shop--Snippets on Diversey--was short and sweet. He chose to ride in the red car barber chair. We weren't ready to cut his prolific curls and the barber didn't charge us for cutting his bangs (we gave her a tip, though).

4 comments:

Julie said...

I think I'd like to get my hair cut sitting in a red race car next time

Anonymous said...

Emilio was very good for a first visit. The barber was good, too. I don't have nearly as much fun as Emilio did. Love.

Anonymous said...

Bueno, bueno, si tardamos mucho en viajar, acompañaremos a Emilio no a la peluquería sino a la barbería.
Besos

gimena said...

ay ay ay como me he reido con este video, emlio montado en su coche rojo con esa capa azul de capitan america latina...enseñando sus bucles tipo lord ingles con peluca...gracias por enseñarnos los famili hits. muchsbesos