Friday, March 31, 2006

Five Kings Down

"So Samson took hold of the two middle columns holding up the building. Putting one hand on each column . . . He pushed with all his might, and the building fell down on the five kings and everyone else." (Judges 16: 29-30)

While I was preparing Emilio's second breakfast today, he was role-playing the part of a Hebrew Hercules. His dangling tormentors paid the price.

It's sixty-three degrees outside right now, so I think the young thespian and I should try to get in a Jewel run before the rains come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures. I smile just looking at them. What a handsome young man!

akid said...

I don't actually know much about Samson or the five kings so...to me, he just looks like a man who has conquered his surroundings. And to that I say, "here, here."