Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I Dream of Red Rackham's Treasure

Emilio's hair is not thick and bushy by any means; he's got a thin patch than runs around the crown of his head that makes you think he has been wearing a baseball cap all of his life. But he's got enough hair on top, now, that he can get bed head from time to time.
This morning he woke up with a Tintin cowlick, which you can just make out in these photos. He had a lot of kicking and galloping to do this morning, activities that may or may not have been inspired by dreams of Captain Haddock and the search for Red Rackham's treasure.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or perhaps the dream Snowy was licking his little face?
DA

Steve said...

Or licking the top of his head, more likely.

lisa said...

beautiful beautiful baby. i wish i could see him in person.

Anonymous said...

Emilio, estás a la moda, todos los viernes a la tarde veo a los adolescentes salir de marcha, con tu mismo peinado.¡Precioso! Un besito de tu abuela

lisa said...

emilio--where are your parents? I know you're dad is watching basketball, but i am feeling withdrawal.

Maria Jose said...

I'll be on vacation in a couple of days and I'll start writing again. Thank you for the encouragement.

akid said...

hi emilio...
just a quick note to say that I hope the lack of photos and stories does not mean that you've stopped growing. we miss you!

Steve said...

Emiliio grows. Occasionally Blogger doesn't work.

Maria Jose said...

We wish we could stop him from growing!