Sunday, August 13, 2006

Misa Criolla en el Millennium

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can stand up! But not walk as well as I can. Yet. Where were you? It looked fun wherever you were.



love,olivia

Anonymous said...

Gerardo, get some padding!

Jaime Ratoncito

rnr said...

Is anyone else having trouble viewing these little movies. I have refreshed the screen (numerous times), rebooted my system (numerous times), downloaded all the latest, clicked and entered "to activate this control," all to no avail. Please let me know whether I am alone in this frustration.

Maria said...

I am having trouble viewing them too. You are not alone rnr.

akid said...

that little guy seems to have some kind of punk hairdo in this video. very hip!

Anonymous said...

I can see them at home but not at school. I asked our librarian about it and he said it was probably some program the blog people were using that was causing the problem and that whatever it is my computer couldn't handle it. The funny thing is why does it work sometimes and not others?

rnr said...

Mine are working this morning?!#* I don't like not being able to figure computer things out. I did change one of the default internet settings - somehow temporary internet file space had been reset to zero. I increased it. (From the browser window - Tools/Internet Options/General/Temporary Internet Files/Settings/ then I increased "amount of disk space to use" to 32000 MB). I don't know if this was the problem or not, since I didn't check to see whether it was working this morning before changing this option. But hooray, it's working now, and the videos are every bit as precious, fun, and entertaining as they would have been yesterday!

Anonymous said...

It's my party and I'll stand if I want to, walk if I want to, play if I want to. You would play, too, if it happened to you. What fun! Love

Steve said...

Sorry that I've been lax about answering questions here

Olivia, these videos were taken in a public park in downtown Chicago where you can have a picnic and listen to a symphony. Your dad and I went to a concert here once, but we didn't have a picnic. Maybe next time we will.

As for the computer glitches, Ruth, I have resigned myself to the fact that computers are not rational creatures. They have moods that must be accounted for.