That looks like fun! Was the water warm? Olivia can teach you a lot about swimming in Tia Carolyn's pool when you come. That would be even more fun! Love Grandmother
¡De tal palo tal astilla! Los acuáticos Blanco, menos tu bisabuelo Rubén que temblaba cuando el agua le cubría 5 cms, te damos la bienvenida Besos de la abuela
8 comments:
I can't wait to continue the swimming lessons in the fall. We both have such a good time!
Wow! Swimming lessons at last!
love,
Olivia
That looks like fun! Was the water warm? Olivia can teach you a lot about swimming in Tia Carolyn's pool when you come. That would be even more fun! Love
Grandmother
Luis enjoyed watching Emilio in the water!!!!
Very cool. Do I see a budding Michael Phelps? Maybe this should have been on the Sports blog...
He looks very comfy in the water. I just got a high speed DSL connection for the internet, so can really enjoy these videos now. Keep 'em coming.
¡De tal palo tal astilla! Los acuáticos Blanco, menos tu bisabuelo Rubén que temblaba cuando el agua le cubría 5 cms, te damos la bienvenida
Besos de la abuela
At last John 5 has taught me how to reply!!
I'm looking forward to swimming with that Emilio!
G-Mom
Post a Comment