Emilio and I took a break from the Cowboys delightful 30-7 slaughter of the Saints on Monday night (note the iconography on the Cowboy onesie that Brian brought him on his most recent visit to the Windy City) to indulge in our nightly round of Karaoke. Current hits include: "I Got You Babe," "Born to Be Wild," "Monday, Monday," "Beat It," "We Got the Beat," and "Rocket Man." Our harmonies are a work in progress.At his nine-month check-up on Tuesday, Emilio weighed in at 22 pounds and got his Hepatitis innoculation. The shot was a shock, but he got over it quickly, and Dr. Samayoa told Mari that
Emilio looks entirely healthy.A week from today, Mari starts back to work so we are currently trying to figure out what we're going to do about childcare. When we make a decision, I'll post the details here.
3 comments:
more details about karaoke please.
Some time this summer we figured out that our digital cable provider has a Karaoke channel where you can order up free songs. The selection is not extensive, but Emilio digs it. Now, pretty much every night, I sit him on my lap and fire up a few songs. This week he started offering a full-throated harmony on a few songs and yesterday afternoon he fell asleep in my lap after a few mellow tunes. Usually, though, Act II of the nightly ritual involves María reading him a bedtime story or two.
i wore my #48 for the second preseason game, but while the onfield outcome was dandy the viewing conditions and school sleeping schedule drove me away early. I managed to stay fully awake through the entire game Saturday night.
Moose
Post a Comment