Emi, me gusto mucho Mud Island, es como ver en pequeño todo el curso bajo del rio. Que bueno seria poder recorrerlo un dia, no te gustaria?? besos
I like Mud Island a lot, too. That model of the river is the coolest! Did you guys explore the ship inside the building? I liked that, too.
Si, abuela. Me gustaria eso.Besos,Emilio
We didn't go inside the building, Grandaddy, but the Mississippi River model was cool. Doesn't that picture make it look like I'm peeing from my butt? My father and I just noticed that.Emilio
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Emi, me gusto mucho Mud Island, es como ver en pequeño todo el curso bajo del rio. Que bueno seria poder recorrerlo un dia, no te gustaria?? besos
I like Mud Island a lot, too. That model of the river is the coolest! Did you guys explore the ship inside the building? I liked that, too.
Si, abuela. Me gustaria eso.
Besos,
Emilio
We didn't go inside the building, Grandaddy, but the Mississippi River model was cool. Doesn't that picture make it look like I'm peeing from my butt? My father and I just noticed that.
Emilio
Post a Comment