Emilio: "We just woke up, and got to eat beignets, a Louisiana donut.
"We just ate lunch.
"We’re about to ride in a trolley.
We’re on the trolley.
We stopped at a park and walked around. It just started raining, pouring. We just got back on the trolley.
We made it back to the hotel. We just ate dinner."
I'm glad your trolley ride didn't turn into the Taxi Ride That Never Happened. Maybe you don't want to be snarky, but I just can't help it. (Remember my mission in life.) My favorite part of the vacation so far: We stopped at a park and walked around. Awesome!
2 comments:
I'm glad your trolley ride didn't turn into the Taxi Ride That Never Happened.
Maybe you don't want to be snarky, but I just can't help it. (Remember my mission in life.)
My favorite part of the vacation so far: We stopped at a park and walked around.
Awesome!
And, by the way, what's it like to swim on the roof?
Post a Comment