Emilio writes:
Now I am writing about the 8th day. We woke up really early so we could catch the subway. Once we got to the train station, we got on the train and looked at the sights. After about four hours, we changed trains in San Sebastian. Then, for three hours, we rode to Irun. Then we got in a taxi. The taxi driver said he wasn't allowed to have six people, but he broke the rule anyway. He dropped us off at the house that somebody was letting us rent. We only got the bottom floor. We ate lunch at the house, and then we went to the beach. My dad told me not to get myself wet. Nina told me that she was going to pretend that she actually fell in when she didn't. She asked me not to tell, and I didn't until now. Then I accidentally on purpose fell in, too. So then my parents let us get as wet as wanted. The water was really cold, so we didn't stay in long. We didn't bring any towels or a change of clothes, so we couldn't stay long.
After that, we went home and took a shower. Then we went on a walk to try to get to St. Anne's Point. All the ways were closed, so instead we went down to the beach and got a cheese and tomato sandwich to share. It was goooood! Then we went to a restaurant by the beach. It allowed you to have a dog inside. I saw one lady with her dog, and I was surprised. I ate pizza and a little bit of Nina's Nutella crepe. Then we walked around for a little bit by the beach. The tide was so high that it flooded the first six steps of one of the ladders down to the beach. Then we went back to the house and went to sleep.
Here's a list of my favorite things I did today:
#1. Beach
#2. Train.
2 comments:
That's a long time on the train. The water at the beach looks quite cold. Aunt C
That water was freezing! I can't believe they all got in. The walk back to the house was hard for the kids. It was raining, they were soaked and cold. Nobody complained when I told them to get in the hot shower.
Post a Comment