When we finally made it to Madrid, we got off the plane and got our luggage. Then we saw our grandparents. When he first saw us, my abuelo cried for joy.
It was awesome being in another country.
We went to my abuelos’ house, and then Pablo stayed with Abuelo while the rest of us went to a bakery. At the bakery, we got a croissant and a baguette. Then we went home and ate our food.
After that, my abuelo, my mom, my dad and I went to Atocha, the main train station in Madrid. We went there to get tickets from Madrid to Hendaye. There was a rainforest in the middle of the station, and I saw whole bunch of turtles.
After that, we went to El Retiro. El Retiro is a park. In the park, we saw the Crystal Palace. Then we saw the school that my dad taught at when he met my mom [see image below].
Then we went back to El Retiro, and I got a Twister at a food stand. The Twister is a twisty Popsicle-like thingy that has three different flavors on it. I liked the Twister, and I got it many times after that. Here is a list of my favorite things I did that day:
1. Bakery
2. El Retiro
3. The houses where my mom and dad lived when they met
4. Atocha
5. Airplane
3 comments:
Que guapos se los ve! Al abuelo y a su primer nieto.Besos. Abuela
Emilio, it's good to hear your voice on the blog!
AND I love that photo of you y Abuelo! I know he does, too.
By the way, are you sure Uxue wasn't playing rugby?
Post a Comment