![]() |
| "The Three Graces" (1635) by Peter Paul Rubens |
"The Three Graces" is in a humongous room, and there is no crowd. "The Three Graces" is a painting of three servants of Aphrodite without any clothes on in the forest. "The Three Graces" was done by Peter Paul Rubens. I like "The Three Graces" because it is about Greek gods, and I had been learning about Greek gods for a long time.
"The Third of May" is in a small room and is right next to "The Second of May." "The Third of May" is a picture of soldiers about to shoot a man with his hands up who has bodies lying around him. "The Third of May" was done by Francisco Goya. I like the message it sends about how it's wrong to shoot people. It makes me feel sad.
After the museum, we went to my cousins' house and played with them for two hours. Then we went to a plaza. Once we got to the plaza, Pablo, Gimena, and I played soccer for a little bit. Then Gimena talked with the grownups, and Rita, Nina, and I played soccer while Pablo also talked with the grownups, and Uxue skated.
Here are some traits that I've noticed:
Gimena is lively and energetic. She played soccer with Pablo and me.
Rita is strong, energetic, and smiley. She played soccer, picked me up, and never frowned. She was still energetic when she was sick.
Uxue is serious, tough, and energetic. She skated around the whole time we were in the plaza with them, she takes judo, and she fell down twice and got right back up.
Here are some traits that I've noticed:
Gimena is lively and energetic. She played soccer with Pablo and me.
Rita is strong, energetic, and smiley. She played soccer, picked me up, and never frowned. She was still energetic when she was sick.
Uxue is serious, tough, and energetic. She skated around the whole time we were in the plaza with them, she takes judo, and she fell down twice and got right back up.


1 comment:
I like your recognition of the traits of your tia y las primas.
And I can't help noticing that, of all the paintings in the Prado, your #1 (or #2) choice is naked ladies.
Post a Comment