We woke up and took the metro (subway) to the center of the Iberian Peninsula (Spain and Portugal). The center of the Iberian Peninsula is called la Puerta del Sol. Then we went to Plaza Mayor. In the Plaza, we saw a big head that looked like Beethoven’s head.
They had food waiting for us when we got there: olives, bread, chips, and rice crackers. I liked the crackers and the bread best. We stayed at their apartment for around two hours, and I played a board game with Pablo, Gimena and Uxue in which you move according to the colors on your die. While we were at their house, I kicked a ball into the patio of the apartment building, and I had to go with Gimena to get it. Then, I threw it up to their balcony where Nina, Uxue and Rita were waiting, and Uxue caught it. Then we went to Abuelo and Abuela's house.
Here is a list of my favorite things I did that day:
1. Play with Rita and Uxue
2. Riding on the Metro for the first time
3. Seeing the Royal Palace
4. Being in la Puerta del Sol
1 comment:
Oops! I sent a comment about Uxue related to the photos in this post, not the other one.
So it goes.
Post a Comment