When we got to Munich, we went on a walk through the city center. We got ice cream, and then Nina and I raced through a grassy field. Then we went back to the train station, and we waited for our train to arrive. Our train didn't arrive, and we found out that there was a sixty minute delay. So we waited for the train to come.
While we were waiting, I went to check when the train would arrive, and the board said "+40" instead of "+60." I told my mom what it said, and she said that it was just counting down the minutes, but I thought that instead of a 60-minute delay there was going to be a 40-minute delay.
When the train didn't come, we went and asked, and they said the train had left. My dad asked if there were any open spots on the train to Rome the next day, and they said there were none. I was scared that we were going to have to skip Rome.
Then they said that were six spots in the same room, and my dad said we would take them. My dad didn't want to spend another day in Munich, so he asked if the train stopped in Salzburg. They said yes, and my dad if there was a train to Salzburg that night. They said yes, so we took the train to Salzburg.
Once we got there, we went to our hotel, and we found out that abuela broke her arm.
No comments:
Post a Comment