Friday, June 23, 2017

Grand Tour, Day 33: Barcelona to Malaga

We had breakfast at the hotel. I had bread with honey. We stayed in our room until noon and then checked out.

We then took a subway to La Rambla, which is a main shopping avenue. We walked down the avenue until we made it to la Plaza de Catalunya. Pablo and Nina were playing with a big group of pigeons. We called Nina and Pablo, and Nina came, but Pablo did not hear us. We called 2 or 3 more times, and he still didn't hear us, so we left. He did not follow us, so we went a little bit farther and stopped and watched him to see when he would notice that we were gone.


He finally saw us, and then we went to a market, and I got a blackberry and coconut smoothie. It did not taste good.

We then took a subway back to the hotel. We got our bags and had to wait for 20 minutes for a taxi that did not come. The hotel had to get two more taxis to come. Then we went to the train station. My dad and I got there first, and we had to wait for the others to get there. Then we had to rush to catch our train.

We made it on the train. Then I played Carioca with Nina and Pablo. We were playing in somebody else’s seat, so once they got there we had to finish our game in our seats. Then for the next few hours Pablo and I played a game we made up.

Once we got to Malaga, we saw Abuela and Abuelo. We said our holas and then they took is to the apartment where we were all staying.

Here is a list of my favorite things I did today:
1. Playing cards on the train
2. Reuniting with Abuela and Abuelo
3. Walking through La Rambla

No comments: